No collection plate is passed at the Charlottesville Friends Meeting, but the Meeting does welcome and need financial contributions to support our many activities.
There are various ways to contribute:
- There is a box for contributions on the table by the front door of the meetinghouse. Feel free to drop something into it on your way out after worship.
- You can send a check to The Treasurer, Charlottesville Friends Meeting, 1104 Forest Street, Charlottesville, VA 22903.
- You may be able to arrange for your bank to make regular automatic payments to Charlottesville Friends Meeting: consult your bank to learn more about this option.
We are closely connected to a number of Quaker organizations that also need our support. The following groups contribute directly to our meeting through resources and programs:
- Friends General Conference (FGC)
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting (BYM)
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL)
- American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)
- Pendle Hill
Please consider these organizations as you make your yearly financial contributions.